All Prelude staff members, host team, participating team, and/or participating dancer will be required to read and understand the Anti-Abuse, Anti-Racism, Anti-Othering Policy. They will also be required to sign an attestation stating that they have read and understood all policies.
In the event any Prelude staff member, host team, participating team, or participating dancer does not follow or break any policy. Please inform Dance Education Equity Association (DEEA) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prelude Senior staff will investigate the situation and define which policy was broken.
- The person(s)/team(s) will be presented with the facts of which policy was broken and how their behavior was harmful to others.
- As part of a developmental path, the person(s)/team(s) will be given suggestions, solutions and goals to:
- Repair the harm where possible
- Better understand, learn and grow from their mistake(s).
- Making changes necessary to avoid such behavior in the future.
- Prelude Senior staff will follow up on the person(s)/team(s) progress.